To use Internet Advancement:
1. Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2. Obtain a unit ID code from the council. The unit advancement processor attends an April roundtable, and can obtain the unit ID code there.
3. Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
4. Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
5. Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files. NOTE: Internet Advancement requires Adobe to Print. You must make sure that your Adobe Reader is up to date.
Troop Master users need to up load their .CVS file to ScoutNet. Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update your unit and council statistics. Training The roundtables will feature orientation on Internet Advancement. Each unit must select an adult to be its unit advancement processor, and this adult should attend the training. Additionally, anyone who wants to learn more about Internet Advancement can review the help information.
Orientation Dates TBA